"In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven."
Matthew 5:16

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Refreshment at last

Finals are finally over and Christmas is almost here! Man, this year has flown by. Finals lasted a couple of weeks sporadically with the final week consisting of the final 6 tests. I did well, overall (thank the Lord) and could not be happier to be done. The picture I attached was edited by my sister for one of my presentations on a patient who had suffered a CVA (stroke). The picture is depicting the proper positioning in bed with the involved (affected) side up. We leave in a few days for Texas to visit family and friends. We are very excited to get out of our routine for a few days and to get some time to have fun and relax. I get about three weeks off from school before having to go back. Most of my breaks will only be about a week long, but they extend it during Christmas for us. It'll be great to not have to spend quite so much time studying. Our community group also got to get together last week and enjoy looking at Christmas lights and getting to spend some time together. We have a great group of people in our group and are really enjoying getting to know them better. It's a weekly lesson for me in leading, as well. For you who I won't get to see over the next few weeks, I wish you a Merry Christmas and pray you have a wonderful time with your friends and family. May you too find refreshment during this season.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol, that's funny. Too bad you couldn't go around actually wearing a dye like that... :D Woulda made things interesting!