"In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven."
Matthew 5:16

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Why Blog?

Life is busy...we live far apart...so many people to keep up on. There are a lot of reasons why we wanted to create this blog. Originally we thought of making our own website, but to be honest, we probably don't have the cyber-smarts to do that and, of course, this is free. Our main purpose in creating a blog is that we want to be able to share what's going on in our lives, through pictures, stories, and maybe some random facts, with the people in our lives that are important to us. Personally, I was hesitant to get involved in this whole fad, but have since realized how useful on-line, always accessible information can be in keeping up with friends and family. Thankfully Jace is gifted with creativity and an understanding of all this computer stuff and then there's me...I just like the writing part. Hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

Jenelle said...

Lookin' good. I don't get any credit?? Thanks for letting me come by last night. I need to do that more often. Looking forward to reading more.

elaineallbright said...

Hey Tracy, really enjoy reading your blog. This is my first time to every write on one. I am so far behind the times. Went on a retreat this past weekend and was one of the oldest ladies and couldn't believe how much cell phones can do other than talk to people. I am super excited to see you in December. Take care and love you guys.

Unknown said...

I love it! I throughly enjoyed reading your blog. It's always so NICE to know how you both are doing. You are such a blessing to us all.
Hugs,
Aunt Martha